Gaza August 19,2014.
"Extended cease-fire ends. Airstrikes resume. More than 30 Palestinians injured and 2 killed in Gaza."
Israel’s Operation Protective Edge
- 2,019 Palestinians killed [80% civilians] , including 542 children and 251 women from Israeli bombardment
- 64 Israeli Soldiers killed in combat and 3 civilians
- 10,223 Palestinians wounded, including 3,486 children and 1,970 women
- UNRWA has exhausted its capacity to absorb displaced persons, and overcrowding in shelters risks the outbreak of epidemics.
- 122 Palestinian families have lost 3 or more members of their family.
- UNICEF estimates about 373,000 Palestinian children have had some kind of direct traumatic experience and require immediate psycho-social support.
- 1.5 million people in Gaza have limited or no access to water supplies. 26 health facilities have been damaged.
- More than 485,000 internally displaced are in need of emergency food assistance.
- Shelling and bombing have damaged 142 schools — 89 of them run by the United Nations — , and multiple Israeli strikes on Gaza’s only power plant and other infrastructure have left it beyond repair.The cost of reconstruction will run to “hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars,” - Pernille Ironside, the head of the Unicef office in Gaza
Stop calling what’s happening in Ferguson a “riot”.
It is not a riot.
Vancouver losing the Stanley Cup a few years ago was a riot. It was angry, drunken destruction with no purpose. (And as a Canadian, it was a shameful event)
Ferguson is not a riot. It is a protest. It is an uprising. It is a civil rights revolution. The prople of Ferguson may be angry, but they have a reason to be angry, and they are not violent, and they are not hooligans, thugs or looters. They are protesting for their human rights which are currently being denied.
Look at the difference between a riot and a protest. A riot is chaos. A protest has a purpose.
Deep web is a part of the internet that isn’t visible to search engines. Everything you see right now: google facebook, tumblr consists of only 4% on the entire history, the deep web is the other 96% of the internet.
Here are some facts about it
- It can be accessed using this program called Tor which provides anonymity
- People can hire others to kill for them through this site. One hit man boasts “I’ll do my best to make it seem like an accident or suicide”
- People can buy and sell drugs, everything from weed to LSD. The most famous one was the Silk Road, which got shut down by the FBI.
- There’s an organization called Buttery Bootleg that will help you steal anything that you can’t buy or afford.
- There’s a section on Human Experiments that apparently details medical experiments on homeless people that are unregistered citizens.
- They performed experiments ranging from starvation, to sterilization to vivisections.
- It’s really sick but there was a debate about whether this is a real event or a parody site.
- People can also purchase weapons ranging from guns to ammo
- People can purchase credit card information
- The Hidden Wiki: which explains everything about the deep web. It’s sick especially the child pornographic section where there was a thread describing selling human sex dolls.
- I don’t want to go into detail about all the disgusting and gross things about child porno there, but if you want you can read this one man’s experience (just scroll down) and this girl’s experience and the sick thread she found
- From the messages, I have received previously, the Deep Web is mostly information and a lot of data. There are horrible things there (that I listed) but most of it is computer information.
I don’t recommend for anyone to download and use Tor to explore the deep web. Go too far and you might have the FBI knocking at your door.
It used to be somewhat okay to explore the darknet, but since the electric all-seeing-eye found out about silk road, it’s watching a lot closer. I really don’t recommend it.
Also how could I forget mention the creepy no sleep story on reddit inspired by the Deep Web called The Shadow Web.
Huge trigger warning on this and based on the description of the Deep Web, I think you know why!
Do you ever have that one line in a song that just means the world to you and has this deeper meaning that you feel just explains everything and then your friends listen to it and are just like that’s cool but you’re like NO THAT LINE IS JUST EVERYTHING HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND and you realize just how much music means to you
did you know my parents bought me this “i’m a gleek” bed set for my junior year of college
I think this was their way of trying to ensure I never got laid. WELL YOU FAILED MOM AND DAD. I FUCKED ON MY GLEEK BED. MULTIPLE TIMES. MY GLEEK BED WAS AN ORGASM EXCHANGE STATION. DON’T STOP BELIEVING IN MY SEX APPEAL.
Nick I swear to god
"the beatles were the best band to ever live"
lol …. ok….the jonas brothers though?
Wake the fuck up because people are literally being arrested for using their first amendment rights
they’re arresting people for trying to get home after being teargassed and targeted by flash grenades but the man who literally murdered an unarmed teenager was allowed to LEAVE THE STATE before his name was released to the public.
HE LEFT THE STATE??????? IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE????????